Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Belated April's fool

One day before my first paper, Immunology, I'm suppose to study very hard for it~~

But......my laptop crack a big big joke to me T____T ~ I cannot open it at all. At first, I thought was the charger problem and I keep unplugged it and try to switch on again... FAILED. Then, I tried to switch it on with the battery without the plug...FAILED

OMG~~~!!!! What happened to me dear lappy??? Seems it is mogok-ing coz I didn't open it for one week as I was using my home PC when I went back my hometown during the study week -____-"...I then phoned my dad and told him about the problem. He said he'll "deliver" the home PC far from my hometown down to Penang and brought back my laptop for checkup. (PS: my lecture notes are all in soft copies, I can't study without computer)......MANA TAU, as soon as the PC was sent up to my house in Penang, I realised that the laptop can be opened again, as though nothing has happened before~ ZzZzZzzz Is this a belated April's Fool to me from my lappy?? My dad then said he'll leave the PC at Penang, IN CASE the laptop is down again.

Sooooo.....a hard-to-be-seen scenery is created~~~~ Home PC appears in Penang!!

Left : My PC from Alor Star
Middle : my laptop (that has joked with me)
Right : my roommate's laptop


And....on that night(the next morning is the first paper), my roommy and I are slacking by watching~~~


~Nodame Cantabile~
Oh gosh~~~~ what're we doing?? -____________-" (and if u notice carefully, in the first picture, my roommy was reading Cardcaptor Sakura manga~~)
Photo source : May Lynn my roommy's handphone
Phone model : Sony Ericsson K810i with 3.2 megapixels ~~~~ XD

2 comments:

Chee Hui said...

Chiaki-kun!!
Kyaaaaaaaa~~~~~
(mimicking a fangirl's scream)

Fuyu said...

-__________-" y didn't u do tat when u were watching it together with me n ML jz now ....hahaha XD