
Whee~~~I'm free!! Merdeka ! Merdeka!! MERDEKA!!!
(ehehe....somebody is overexcited...jz neglect it)
Final exam of 2nd year 2nd semester is officially ended today~ Jz finish my last paper,minor paper, Organizational Behaviour at about 4.15pm (walk out fr exam hall 1 hr earlier~ lol ) Have been study like hell for it on previous few days >.<
Many mini maini mo answer though~ pls la, how I suppose to know the exact percentage for each of the survey that was conducted =.=ll ~ and many topics cant remember well.... aw...forget it ~ now is Happy Hour!!!
However, I gona start my intern life start from 4th May =(
Jz left a few more day for me to enjoy ~ But nevermind la ~ it's still in Alor Star anyway ~ still can stay at home ^_^

2 comments:
haha...happy merdeka 2 u...thou i lama merdeka d...hehe
cheh~ u merdeka 3 days earlier then me oni ma~ haha~ but i got industrial training leh >.< u siok la~ 2 months holidays~ enjoy the 1st long sem break in Uni~ lol
Post a Comment