Monday, August 17, 2009

Sustain? Transform? -_-"

Aih... so long didn't update blog ~ almost forget about it >_<
Few weeks ago, I've offered (cheated) to attend a seminar held in my campus. The seminar was at 8.30am ~ bazir my sleeping time sia. At first I thought this seminar is related with my course......but...... 事实却不是如此 =.=ll 我完全被炸到了。。
This seminar was a so called motivational seminar and the whole day was talking about "sustainability!!!" "transform!!!"

*sweat* *lots of black lines falling down from my forehead*

In fact, my mouth had actually buka so big after the "surprise" ~~ lol ~~
Honestly, I was not paying attention during this seminar~ too boring and too wu liao perhaps =P
I think the only good thing about it (to me) was.....free breakfast and free lunch provided XD~~

For those who think that this seminar is interesting and is good.....Don't marah me ya >_<

~This is the passport booklet given to us in the seminar~


~The design of cop provided to be cop in the booklet~

No comments: