Tuesday, August 18, 2009

International Day

10th August 2009 was USM's International Day at Pusat Bahasa aka Sollat =.="
Have visited many stalls : Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai.....
While I was standing at the Chinese notice board and reading the article, a Malay come over and asked me whether I understand Chinese o_O then I say "ya, have been studied since kinder garden" Then she asked me to answer a few questions, to pronounce a few numbers or sum of money into pinyin =S (eg, RM1001, 4765, RM3.50.....) *sweat* my pinyin is not that good though -___-ll Then I went to the calligraphy part. A student from China gave a piece of paper to me and my friend and we started to write our name XD ~ (our writing is bad, never practise after our PMR =( )

Japanese stall has calligraphy part as well~ so I just passed by and looked around...didn't stay long in this stall -_-

Next is the Korean stall, had met a friend from Korea at there. She was jaga-ing the booth and helping people to write their Korean name. After greeting, she asked me whether I want to get my Korean name as well, so I just say ok~~ =P

This is the card she gave me. Translation : Wen Huei, nice to meet you - Eun Mi -

Korean food bought from the stall (kimchi??)

I spent the longest time on Thai stall (ein: thank me oh XD ) visited a friend of mine. Sat down and chat. Fed me a few spoons of Thai char kuey tiao, took a few pictures then we cabut already ~ hiak hiak

Thai char kuey tiao(forget what it's called in Thai. For further information, contact Ein XD)

Thai costume

No comments: