Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Luffy!!!

I got a key chain from Chee Hui when I went to her room to visit her...erm…perhaps was visiting Dumbo in fact =P It's a plastic toy of Monkey D Luffy from One Piece~~ That time she was packing her luggage and I accidently saw this little Luffy lying on the floor. Then Chee Hui straight gave it to me as she wana clear this so called superfluous thing. Hehe~ Thank you so much~~ Muakz ~

According to her, this Luffy has been traveled to many countries, and finally fall into my hand o_O AND…. Another interesting she told me about this Luffy is….his expression is interchangeable~~!!! Whoa~ by switching the position of the head like dice, he’ll show different expression~~ ^_^

Face 1 : Normal Luffy

Face 2 : erm…I’m not sure what this expression is...maybe...imitating Sanji?

Face 3 : Angry Luffy

Face 4 : Seeing meat's Luffy

No comments: