Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unconscionable people

If anyone see me sending files like photo albums to you through msn, don't open it. I repeat, DON'T OPEN IT. Once you accept it, it'll spread like virus to other friends on your list.
Being careless, I accidently opened the file that my friend sent to me. To my suprise, she said she didn't send anything to me.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!"
What should I do now?? Really no idea. Was my compuer being hacked cuz of that file? Or attacked by virus?
According to my friend(and my bro too) who are on my online list, they keep seeing me sending photo albums file to them( in the fact that I didn't do that at all)
Haiz...finish! Going crazy already................
I don't know who is the deviser of this devilment. But I hope he can realise that it's not funny when you do this. No benefit will be gained also...
Haiz....Hope he'll get the pay for this.

No comments: