In the twinkling of an eye, now is the sixth day of Chinese New Year...Well, nothing special during this year's CNY. Still went back to Kuala Kangsar to have a reunion, came back, started work again.....Only one thing change yearly...less and less ang pao...T_T...poor me...
Holidays' over. And now, I have to live like a robot again. Daily routine: work, tutor, sleep. Repeat repeat and repeat.....
Nevertheless, this coming Monday(the ninth day of CNY) is our Hokkiens' special day: 拜天公
On the 8 th day midnight, that is, on 9 th day 0000, all Hokkiens (is it still nowadays?) will pray the god. So everybody will awake till nearly 2am..And this year,hehehe..I've already apply for a leave on 26 th Feb. Thinking of me working after being slept such less? NO! thank you very much. I'll sleep until whenever I like. ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good words.
Post a Comment