Sunday, December 31, 2006

The last day of 2006

31st Dec.....That means 2006 is finally coming to the end. Let me see, how many things that I have done in this year?? Erm..just study and study and study to prepare for the STPM? Nop, surely not. I'm not that hardworking..HE...Well, I do have watched lots of nice movies,comics, listened to nice songs, read some nice books..Having outing with friends,having parties together are also unforgetable..Ahem,but the main thing I did is K the reference books and doing exercises.T_T (sob) What a sad and boring year. Finally, 5th Dec comes. That's my independent day! (and my birthday too =P) Note books and exercises?? all THROWN AWAY..hahaha...So, conclusion, I just have 26 days' happy hour....About 8 hours to go, 2007 is stepping out to say HI to me already. And it'll bring the message "Time to work!" Haiz, seeing everbody is happy welcoming the new 2007, I doubt I have the mood too. Begin from 1st Jan, another nightmare comes to me..Having two jobs together at one time, I must have enough energy to 'tahan' the exhaust. Everyday, I have to wake up at about 4.30am and start to work.(super early huh?) Then, I'll work as a clerk til 1.00pm. Time to rest?? Nop, I have to work as a tutor in the tuition centre in the afternoon. Some day even worse, I have to tutor at night too. Really torturing lo...But thinking at the bright site, I can earn a lot of money. $_$ No pain no gain, that's real. Just hoping that I'll not spending the money for medicine in the end..HEHE (lol)

No comments: